Barbecue Meat Loaf Sandwiches
- 1 (9.5-ounce) box frozen five-cheese Texas toast
- 1 (8-ounce) box frozen onion rings
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 6 (1-inch-thick) cold meat loaf slices
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup prepared coleslaw
- Prepare Texas toast according to package directions.
- Prepare onion rings according to package directions.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium-high heat. Add meat loaf slices, and cook 5 minutes. Turn, brush evenly with barbecue sauce, and cook 5 minutes more or until thoroughly heated.
- Top each slice of toast evenly with meat loaf slices, coleslaw, and onion rings. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Pepperidge Farm Five Cheese Texas Toast and OreIda Vidalia O's.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This