Barbecue Meat Loaf Sandwiches
- 1 (9.5-ounce) box frozen five-cheese Texas toast
- 1 (8-ounce) box frozen onion rings
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 6 (1-inch-thick) cold meat loaf slices
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup prepared coleslaw
- Prepare Texas toast according to package directions.
- Prepare onion rings according to package directions.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium-high heat. Add meat loaf slices, and cook 5 minutes. Turn, brush evenly with barbecue sauce, and cook 5 minutes more or until thoroughly heated.
- Top each slice of toast evenly with meat loaf slices, coleslaw, and onion rings. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Pepperidge Farm Five Cheese Texas Toast and OreIda Vidalia O's.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note