Barbecue Honey-Curried Chicken
- 6-8 piece(s) Bonless Skinless chicken Thighes
- 2 tablespoon(s) Curry Powder
- 1/4 cup(s) Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) Honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire Sauce
- Place chicken in shallow dish. Combine mustard, honey, Worcestershire and curry powder in small bowl. Pour half of the curry mixture over chicken, rubbing mixture into chicken. Reserve remaining curry mixture for basting. Marinate 15 minutes.
- Place chicken on well-oiled grid. Grill chicken, bone-side-down, over medium-low heat 35 minutes or until no longer pink near bone, turning and basting often with reserved curry mixture. Do not baste during last 5 minutes of cooking. Discard any remaining marinade.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HBEAR30 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note