Barbecue Hobo Supper
- 1 1/2 pounds ground round
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound baby carrots
- 1 pound new potatoes, cut in half
- 1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 large red or green bell pepper, cut into 8 wedges
- Tear off 4 (18- x 12-inch) heavy-duty aluminum foil sheets.
- Combine ground round and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce; shape into 4 patties.
- Place 1 patty in center of each foil sheet; sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Top evenly with remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, baby carrots, and remaining ingredients.
- Bring up 2 sides of each aluminum foil sheet, and double fold with about 1-inch-wide folds. Double fold each end to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 12 to 15 minutes on each side or until ground beef is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes