Barbecue-Glazed Salmon with Green Beans and Corn
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 3/4 pound(s) Green beans Cut into 1 1/2 inch length
- 4 Scallions White & green separated and thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) Frozen corn
- 1 1/4 pound(s) Skinless salmon fillet cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) torn fresh basil leaves
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1. Set oven rack in the highest position and heat oven to 500 degrees.
- 2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the green beans, scallion whites, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Cook, tossing frequently, until the green beans begin to soften, 5 to 7 mins. Add the corn and cook, tossing frequently, until the vegetables are tender, 3 to 4 mins more. Fold in the scallion greens,
- 3. Meanwhile, place the salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet and season with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Dividing evenly, brsuh with the barbecue sauce. Bake until cooked through, 8 to 12 mins.
- 4. Serve the salmon with the vegetables and sprinkle with the basil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Barbecue-Glazed Salmon with Green Beans and Corn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes