I just made this for Super Bowl Sunday! I used Jack Daniels BBQ Pulled Pork that comes packaged and pre-cooked at the grocery store. It was delicious! Just be sure to dice it up nice and small!
Barbecue Deviled Eggs
If you want to omit the chopped pork, Madelaine suggests adding a drop of liquid smoke to provide a barbecue-like flavor.
More From Southern Living
Stand: 15 Minutes
- 12 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup finely chopped smoked pork
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- Garnish: paprika
- Place eggs in a single layer in a large saucepan; add water to a depth of 3 inches. Bring to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let stand 15 minutes.
- Drain and fill pan with cold water and ice. Tap each egg firmly on the counter until cracks form all over the shell. Peel under cold running water.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks. Mash yolks with mayonnaise. Stir in pork and next 4 ingredients; blend well.
- Spoon yolk mixture evenly into egg white halves. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch