This is a fantastic pizza! I love the way the flavors come together.
Barbecue Chicken Pizza
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 596
- Fat: 41g
- Saturated fat: 12g
- Protein: 12g
- Carbohydrate: 45g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Sodium: 771mg
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 small skinless, boneless chicken breast half
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 1 (11-inch) pizza crust (14 oz. package)
- 1/2 cup grated smoked Gouda
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Warm oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once, 5 to 6 minutes per side, until just cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board. When cool enough to handle, cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Toss chicken with 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce in a bowl.
- Position a rack in bottom of oven and preheat to 450°F. Place pizza crust on a large baking sheet and spread with remaining 1/2 cup barbecue sauce. Sprinkle with half of both cheeses, arrange chicken on top, and then add remaining cheese and onion.
- Bake until cheese is melted and golden brown, 20 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro, cut into slices and serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This