- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- calories 266
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- fat 8.5 g
- satfat 1.1 g
- monofat 2.5 g
- polyfat 4.1 g
- protein 29.1 g
- carbohydrate 19.1 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 66 mg
- iron 1.6 mg
- sodium 676 mg
- calcium 40 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine onion powder, paprika, chili powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; sprinkle over chicken.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, and sauté 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Wrap handle of skillet in foil; bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until done. Remove from pan; refrigerate until chilled. Chop into bite-sized pieces.
Combine 1/4 teaspoon salt, green grapes, and next 6 ingredients (green grapes through orange juice) in a large bowl. Add chopped chicken, and toss to coat. Sprinkle salad with walnuts.