Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 bottle(s) catsup
- 1 tablespoon(s) liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) celery seeds
- 3 tablespoon(s) real butter
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 pinch(s) pepper
- 6 pound(s) beef brisket
- Rub 2 tablespoons liquid smoke and salt on both sides Wrap in foil and refrigerate overnight. Sprinkle onion and garlic salt on both sides. Rewrap tightly. Bake at 300 - 325 degrees for about 5 hours. Remove from oven an cool completely. Refrigerate overnight before slicing. Slice, pour sauce (see above ingredients) over and bake.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Barbecue brisket Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts