Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pinch medium onion, chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 8 hamburger buns
- Cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain and return to skillet.
- Stir in chili sauce and next 7 ingredients; cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, 8 to 10 minutes. Serve on buns.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note