Barbecue Beef Kabobs
Delicious, fast and easy. From Karen Engstrom: Glasgow, Montana. Recipe published in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009.
Marinate: 1 Hour
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/3 cup(s) French salad dressing
- 1/3 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound(s) boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup(s) fresh baby carrots
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 pound(s) medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 medium onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- • In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, salad dressing, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Transfer 1/3 cup to another bowl for basting; cover and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- • Place carrots and water in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 4 minutes; drain. Drain and discard marinade. On 10 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread beef, carrots, mushrooms, green pepper and onion.
- • Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 18-20 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, basting frequently with reserved marinade and turning occasionally. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 10 kabobs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note