- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup spicy barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Corn chip scoops
How to Make It
Process bacon and next 5 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
Spread bacon mixture into a 1-quart baking dish or a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes; sprinkle cheese evenly over top, and bake 5 more minutes. Serve immediately with chips.