Barbecue Bacon Squares
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) refridgerated pizza crust
- 6 slice(s) bacon
- 1/3 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cider vingar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) barbecue rub
- 1 cup(s) sliced water chestnuts coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) snipped fresh parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll dough onto lightly greased rectangle stone; roll dough to edge of baking stone and set aside.
- 2. Cook bacon in skillet over medium heat until crisp, covering skillet with splatter screen. Remove bacon from skillet; drain on paper towels.
- 3. Combine ketchup, sugar, vinegar and barbecue rub in medium bowl; mix well. Spread sauce over crust to within 1/2 in. of edge. Crumble bacon; sprinkle bacon and water chestnuts over sauce. Sprinkle cheese evenly over pizza. Bake 20-22 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Remove from oven; sprinkle with parsley. Cut into squares and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes