Barbecue Bacon Squares
From Pampered Chef - Alan liked this more than rest of family
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) refridgerated pizza crust
- 6 slice(s) bacon
- 1/3 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cider vingar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) barbecue rub
- 1 cup(s) sliced water chestnuts coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) snipped fresh parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll dough onto lightly greased rectangle stone; roll dough to edge of baking stone and set aside.
- 2. Cook bacon in skillet over medium heat until crisp, covering skillet with splatter screen. Remove bacon from skillet; drain on paper towels.
- 3. Combine ketchup, sugar, vinegar and barbecue rub in medium bowl; mix well. Spread sauce over crust to within 1/2 in. of edge. Crumble bacon; sprinkle bacon and water chestnuts over sauce. Sprinkle cheese evenly over pizza. Bake 20-22 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Remove from oven; sprinkle with parsley. Cut into squares and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note