- 1 (1 1/2-pound) halibut fillet
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Dash of hot sauce
How to Make It
Fish in a Flash: Pour water to depth of 2 inches into a large skillet; bring to a boil. add fish, and return to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon; cool slightly. Flake into bite-size pieces.
Stir together fish and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill 1 hour.