Barbara's chocolate cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Plain flour sifted
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) cocoa
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk
- 2/3 cup(s) wesson oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- Mix Flour, salt, soda, cocoa together in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl, mix sugar, oil, and eggs, Beat with mixer.
- Add vanilla, buttermilk, and dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour into 9X13 pan.
- Bake 40 minutes on 340.
- While hot, pour glaze over cake.
- 1 stick butter
- 1C sugar
- 1/2 C buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp soda
- Bring ingredients to a boil and pour over cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JayneW and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note