Community Recipe from
- 2 onions slicewd and sautÃ©ed until limp
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 can(s) butter beans drained
- 1 can(s) lima beans drained
- 1 can(s) kidney beans drained
- 1 can(s) pork and beans undrained
- 6-8 slice(s) cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- Sautee onions until limp. Add brown sugar, garlic, dry mustard and apple cider vinegar simmer for 20 minutes.
- Then add canned beans.
- Crumble bacon onto and bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ger91768 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Barbara's Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes