Barbar's Famous Crab Dip
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 6 piece(s) scallions (tops too) chopped
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 tablespoon(s) horseradish
- 4 drop(s) tobasco
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 package(s) frozen crab (or 1 can Harris Atlantic crab) thawed
- 1 whole(s) lemon juice
- 1 bunch(es) parsley finely chopped
- Spread softened cream cheese in layer on bottom of pie pan; cover with chopped scallions. Sprinkle with Worcestershire. Mix ketchup, horseradish and tobacco. Spread on top of scallions. Cover with crab. Cover with lemon juice and parsley. Serve with Wentworth crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenSteffens and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note