- 1 pound(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 gallon(s) catsup (64) ozs
- 3/4 ounce(s) dry mustard
- 16 ounce(s) tomato puree
- 1 1/3 cup(s) vinegar
- 1 bottle(s) Wrights liquid smoke
- Rub mustard into brown sugar. Add other ingredients and simmer 25 minutes.
- Keeps well in refrigerator
- Makes 5 pts
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Roenacooks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bar-b-que Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments