Bangin Good Shrimp
Source: Skinny Taste/ WW PointsPlus: 3
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 tablespoon(s) low fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sriracha sauce
- For the shrimp:
- 1 pound(s) large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 3 cup(s) iceberg lettuce shredded
- 1 cup(s) purple cabbage shredded
- 4 tablespoon(s) scallions chopped
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, Thai sweet chili sauce and Sriracha. Set aside.
- 2. Combine lettuce and cabbage and divide between four plates. Set aside.
- 3. Coat shrimp with cornstarch, mixing well with your hands. Heat a large skillet or wok on high heat, when hot add oil. When oil is hot add the shrimp to hot pan and cook tossing a few times until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove from pan and combine with the sauce coating well.
- 4. Place shrimp on lettuce and top with scallions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mltran08 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note