Bangin Good Shrimp
Community Recipe from
- 5 tablespoon(s) low fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sriracha sauce
- For the shrimp:
- 1 pound(s) large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 3 cup(s) iceberg lettuce shredded
- 1 cup(s) purple cabbage shredded
- 4 tablespoon(s) scallions chopped
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, Thai sweet chili sauce and Sriracha. Set aside.
- 2. Combine lettuce and cabbage and divide between four plates. Set aside.
- 3. Coat shrimp with cornstarch, mixing well with your hands. Heat a large skillet or wok on high heat, when hot add oil. When oil is hot add the shrimp to hot pan and cook tossing a few times until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove from pan and combine with the sauce coating well.
- 4. Place shrimp on lettuce and top with scallions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mltran08 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes