Yield: 1 1/2 dozen turnovers
- 1 cup chopped raisins
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- Grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pâté Sucre
- Combine all ingredients except Pâté Sucre; stir well.
- Roll Pâté Sucre to 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface; cut into 4-inch squares. Place 1 teaspoon raisin mixture in center of each square. Moisten edges with water, and fold pastry in half to form a triangle. Press edges together with a fork to seal.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Pies/Pastries