1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring after 5 minutes. Remove from oven, and increase oven temperature to 400°.
2. Unfold 1 puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 10-inch square, carefully smoothing creases. Cut into 4 (4- to 5-inch) circles using a cutter. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
3. Bake at 400° for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and puffed.
4. Heat butter and sugar in large nonstick skillet over low heat 2 minutes or until sugar is melted. Add orange juice, next 3 ingredients, and 1 Tbsp. water to skillet. Cook, whisking constantly, 2 minutes or until mixture is blended and smooth. Add bananas, and cook 1 minute.
5. Arrange pastry rounds on serving plates. Top each with about 1/2 cup banana mixture and 1/2 cup ice cream. Drizzle with any remaining sauce. Sprinkle with toasted pecans, and serve immediately.
*Frozen puff pastry shells may be substituted for frozen puff pastry sheets.