Excellent! Super quick and delicious! We will make it again for our dinner guests!
Yield: 4 Servings
Cost per Serving: $1.46
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 542
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated fat: 18g
- Protein: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 58g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 151mg
- Sodium: 80mg
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons dark rum or orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons minced crystallized ginger
- 3 bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise and crosswise
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add brown sugar, rum, cinnamon, ginger and 1/4 cup water. Cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves, about 1 minute. Add bananas and sauté until softened, 2 minutes per side. Remove from heat and let cool for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Divide ice cream among 4 dessert bowls. Spoon bananas into bowls and drizzle sauce over each. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This