Banana Yogurt Parfait with Maple Oat Topping
Uncooked oats offer four times as much Resistant Starch as cooked, which is why this recipe calls for you to only lightly toast them.
More From Health
Total: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 380
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 19g
- Carbohydrate: 67g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 60mg
- 6 tablespoons old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. In a small bowl, combine oats and maple syrup; add oat mixture to pan, and cook 23 minutes.
- 2. Place yogurt in a bowl and top with banana and toasted oats.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch