Where is the toffee part? I thought this was an older recipe I made years ago from the magazine & the yearly end cookbook...and this is it, but the toffee bits part is not there...
Banana-Toffee Coffee Cakes
- 1 (12-muffin cup) DUPONT TEFLON NON-STICK muffin pan
- All Natural PAM Original Cooking Spray
- 2 cups BISQUICK Original All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 1/3 cup DOMINO Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 large)
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon McCORMICK Gourmet Collection Ground Allspice
- Streusel Topping
- 1/2 cup NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Premier White Chocolate Morsels
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 400°. Coat cups of muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Stir together baking mix and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl until blended. Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin pan; sprinkle batter evenly with Streusel Topping.
- Bake at 400° for 17 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cakes in pan 10 minutes. Gently run a knife around edges, and remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Microwave white chocolate morsels and cream in a glass bowl at HIGH 30 to 60 seconds or until morsels melt; stir until smooth. Place wire rack with cakes on a large piece of wax paper. Drizzle white chocolate mixture back and forth over tops of cakes with tines of a fork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts