More From Southern Living
- 1 (10-oz.) box frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 very ripe medium banana
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1. Puree 10-oz. box strawberries in a blender until smooth. Divide strawberry puree evenly among 4 tall glasses.
- 2. Place ice in blender; add 1 cup strawberries and next 4 ingredients. Process until smooth. Pour banana-strawberry mixture evenly over strawberry puree in glasses.
- "Warm" Ice: Slightly melted ice blends a better drink, Ernie says. He suggests letting the ice sit out at room temperature for about 30 minutes before using. "It should be wet to the touch without sticking to your fingers," he explains.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note