Banana Split Parfait
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Tropical Foodâs Banana SplitÂ®
- 3 cup(s) plain yogurt
- Banana extract, to taste
- 1 cup(s) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) peanuts chopped
- Sugar-free caramel syrup drizzled
- Add banana extract to yogurt; taste for desired banana flavor.
- Put 1/3 cup yogurt on the bottom of parfait bowl; add enough Tropical Food’s Banana Split® to cover yogurt.
- Repeat yogurt amount on top and add more Banana Split®. Add some chocolate chips on top of Banana Split®, then add some chopped peanuts.
- Repeat yogurt and Banana Split® steps;
- drizzle caramel syrup on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Split Parfait Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts