This cheesecake was one of the best cheesecakes I ever tasted. Make it in a 10" spring form pan because 9" is too small.
This cheesecake has it all! Banana, chocolate, pineapple and strawberry are just a few of the flavors that stand out in this dessert reminiscent of your all-time favorite ice cream sundae.
Yield: 16 servings (serving size: 1 wedge with toppings)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 317
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 10.6g
- Saturated fat: 4.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 10.7g
- Carbohydrate: 45g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 81mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 393mg
- Calcium: 158mg
- 1 cup packaged chocolate cookie crumbs (such as Oreo)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine, melted
- Cooking spray
- 3 (8-ounce) blocks fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) carton low-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup canned crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1/3 cup strawberry sundae syrup
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 16 maraschino cherries, drained
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- To prepare crust, combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; toss with a fork until moist. Press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- To prepare filling, beat cheeses and sour cream at high speed of a mixer until smooth. Add 1 1/2 cups sugar, banana, flour, and vanilla; beat well. Add eggs, 1 at a time; beat well after each addition.
- Pour cheese mixture into prepared pan; bake at 325° for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until almost set. Cheesecake is done when the center barely moves when pan is touched. Remove cheesecake from oven; run a knife around outside edge. Cool cheesecake to room temperature. Cover and chill for at least 8 hours. Top each serving with 1 teaspoon pineapple, 1 teaspoon strawberry syrup, 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup, 3/4 teaspoon pecans, and 1 cherry.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts