Banana Split Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) butter
- 2 package(s) 8oz cream cheese
- 1 can(s) 20oz crushed pineapple
- 5 banana
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 2 package(s) (4 serving size) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 carton(s) 8oz Cool whip
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- Mix crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and melted butter. Press firmly into bottom of 13 x 9 inch pan. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Spread carefully over crust; top with pineapple. Slice the bananas into the reserved pineapple juice (this will keep them from turning brown), drain, and arrange over pineapple.
- Pour milk in a medium bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with a wire whisk 2 minutes, or until thickened. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping; spread over banana layer in pan. Top with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate 5 hours or overnight. Makes 24 servings. Serve each piece with a drizzle of chocolate syrup and topped with a cherry.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Split Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes