Banana Split "Cake"
Amount per serving
- Calories: 270
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 250mg
- Sugars: 25g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 33g
- Protein: 3g
- 9 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (3.4oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- MIX crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Freeze 10 min.
- BEAT cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer until well blended. Spread carefully over crust; top with pineapple. Slice 4 bananas; arrange over pineapple.
- BEAT pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. until well blended. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP; spread over banana layer in pan. Top with remaining COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 5 hours. Slice remaining 2 bananas just before serving; arrange over dessert. Top with nuts.
- KRAFT Kitchens Tips:
- This banana split-inspired dessert makes a great treat to share with friends and family.
- Substitute 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs for the crushed grahams.
- Omit nuts. Make chocolate curls from 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate. Use to garnish dessert.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note