Banana Sour Cream Jubilee
Great for a bridal or baby shower
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 8 ounce(s) crushed pineapple undrained
- salt to taste
- 4 tablespoon(s) maraschino cherries chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) miniature marshmallows
- 2 bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup(s) nuts chopped
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour into paper baking cups and freeze in muffin pan. Garnish with cherries, nuts, lemon twists, mint leaves or orange slices. Serve on lettuce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyEierman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Sour Cream Jubilee Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Ice Cream/Sherbet