Banana-Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Yield: Makes 15 servings
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (16-ounce) package pound cake mix, divided
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup toffee bits
- Streusel Topping
- Stir together chocolate morsels and 1 tablespoon cake mix; set aside.
- Beat mashed banana, sour cream, milk, eggs, and remaining cake mix at low speed with an electric mixer 30 seconds or until blended. Increase speed to medium, and beat 3 more minutes.
- Spoon half of batter into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan; sprinkle morsel mixture evenly over batter. Spread remaining batter on top. Sprinkle 1 cup toffee bits evenly over top of batter; sprinkle Streusel Topping evenly over batter.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings