- 5 cups water
- 3 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups fresh orange juice
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 (46-ounce) can pineapple juice
- 5 bananas, mashed
- 2 quarts ginger ale
- Bring 5 cups water and sugar to a boil in a large saucepan; reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and cool completely.
- Stir together sugar mixture, orange juice, and next 3 ingredients; freeze 8 hours. Remove from freezer, and let stand at room temperature 2 hours. Pour into a punch bowl, and add ginger ale.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages