Banana Pudding Squares
3 Hours, 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 130
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 0%
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 17g
- Protein: 2g
- Calcium: 6%
- 35 Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Sugar Free Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 2 pkg. (1 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1/2 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, grated
- MIX wafer crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- BEAT Neufchatel and sugar in medium bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with bananas.
- BEAT pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min.; spread over bananas. Top with remaining COOL WHIP and chocolate. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- KRAFT Kitchens Tips:
- How to Evenly Spread COOL WHIP over Dessert
- Stir remaining COOL WHIP gently in tub until creamy; spoon small dollops over dessert. Use small metal spatula to spread COOL WHIP over dessert.
- How to Easily Remove Dessert from Dish
- Line dish with foil before using, with ends of foil extending over sides of dish. Use foil handles to remove chilled dessert from dish before cutting to serve.
- Makeover - How We Did It
- We've made over this favorite dessert to save you 80 calories and 13g of fat per serving compared to the traditional recipe. We used Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers and margarine instead of flour, butter and peanuts for the crust. In addition, we cut the amount of sugar and chocolate in half and used better-for-you products in the creamy layers. These simple changes result in a great-tasting dessert that can save you both fat and calories.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Pudding Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes