Banana Pudding Ice Cream Cupcakes
Yield: 24 servings (serving size: 1 cupcake)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 126
- Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.1g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Carbohydrate: 19.2g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 42mg
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Calcium: 27mg
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 1/4 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs, divided (about 30 cookies)
- Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of 24 foil-lined muffin cups.
- Process bananas and lemon juice in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add ice cream; pulse 4 to 5 times or just until blended. Add 1 1/4 cups whipped topping and 1 cup wafer crumbs; pulse 2 to 3 times or just until blended.
- Divide ice cream mixture evenly among muffin cups; cover with plastic wrap and freeze.
- Top each ice cream cup evenly with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with 1/2 cup wafer crumbs before serving. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Pudding Ice Cream Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts