Banana Pudding Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) (18.5 oz) Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 package(s) (3.5 oz) Instant Banana Pudding Mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup(s) mashed bananas
- 2 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 dash(es) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped Walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan. In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix, Make a well in the center and pour in eggs, water, oil and mashed bananas. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely. To make glaze: In a small bowl, combine confectioners sugar, milk and vanilla. Whisk until smooth and of a drizzling consistency. When cake is cooled, drizzle icing over cake with a zigzag motion. Sprinkle nuts over wet icing if desired.
- Makes 1 - 10 inch bundt cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Pudding Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Main Dishes