Banana Pudding Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) yellow cake mix plus needed ingredients
- 2 box(es) instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cup(s) milk
- 2 bananas
- 1 box(es) Nilla wafers
- 1-1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 4 tablespoon(s) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Bake cake in a 9x13-inch pan according to directions on the box. Remove the cake from the oven and poke holes all over the cake with a wooden spoon handle.
- Whisk together pudding and milk. Pour over cake, making sure it gets down in the holes. Put a layer of Nilla wafers on top of the cake. Put cake in the refrigerator and allow cake to cool completely.
- Once cake has cooled and pudding is set, slice bananas and layer on top of the Nilla wafers.
- Whip together heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. (I chill my mixing bowl in the freezer for 5-10 minutes before adding the cream and sugar). Whip at high speed for 1-2 minutes. Spread over cake and top with crushed Nilla wafers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rhodagrumm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note