- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 whole(s) eggs beaten
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter softened
- 2 bananas peeled & sliced
- 6 ounce(s) Vanilla Wafers
- In medium saucepan combine sugar, flour, and salt. Add eggs and stir well. Stir in milk, and cook over low heat, stirring constantly. When mixture begins to thicken, remove from heat and continue to stir, cooling slightly. Stir in vanilla and butter until smooth.
- Layer pudding with bananas and vanilla wafers in a serving dish. Chill at least one hour in refrigerator before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shaly777 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts