Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Large box(es) Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 can(s) Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 2-160z carton(s) Whipping Cream
- 1 box(es) Vanilla Wafers
- 4-5 Bananas
- Mix pudding and condensed milk together and chill in refrigerator.
- Whip whipping cream with beaters (but not too much)
- Mix pudding and whipped cream, beat on low.
- Cut bananas and mix into mixture.
- Layer in large bowl with wafers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lmclemore and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts