Community Recipe from
- 1 banana really ripe, mashed
- 1 cup(s) soy milk or organic low-fat milk
- 1 egg large, free-range or organic
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) white whole-wheat flour King Arthur
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together. Whisk the wet ingredients in another bowl, and add the dry to wet and stir just to combine. Depending on the thickness of the batter, thin it down with a little more milk. Set the batter aside and allow it to rest for five minutes.
- Heat a non-stick griddle over medium heat. Spoon batter (2 Tbsp) on to the griddle and cook until bubbles form, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook until side is golden, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately with fresh fruit and honey.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FlyCooker22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Pennies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes