Delicious! Yield: 2 servings. Also, switch it up by susbtituting toasted pecans with 1/2 cup granola and 1/2 cup toasted almonds.
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Marian Cooper Cairns
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 large ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Process yogurt, bananas, ice, pecans, milk, honey, and cinnamon in a blender until smooth. Pour into glasses, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages