- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 medium bananas
- 3 cups unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- Combine mayonnaise and peanut butter; mix well.
- Slice each banana into thirds, and place each piece on a wooden skewer. Coat banana pieces with mayonnaise mixture. Roll banana pieces in chopped peanuts, turning to coat evenly.
- Place banana pieces on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; cover lightly, and freeze overnight.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note