Banana Peanut Butter Pancakes with Peanut Butter Syrup
Yield: 2 Servings
- 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Lite Syrup OR 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 6 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread, divided
- 2 medium ripe bananas, divided
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Original Pancake & Waffle Mix (Add Milk, Oil & Eggs)
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- WHISK together syrup and 1/4 cup peanut butter in medium microwave-safe bowl until smooth. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 60 seconds to warm.
- MASH 1 banana in large bowl. Add pancake mix, buttermilk, eggs, cinnamon and remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter. Stir until well blended.
- COAT griddle with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Pour 1/4 of the batter for each pancake onto griddle. Cook pancakes until bubbles begin to break on surface. Turn and cook until golden brown.
- SLICE remaining banana into medium bowl. Stir in sliced strawberries. Serve pancakes topped with sliced fruit and peanut butter syrup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Peanut Butter Pancakes with Peanut Butter Syrup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes