Banana PB Bread
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) natural peanut butter
- 2 piece(s) egg whites
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mashed banana
- 1/3 cup(s) non fat yogurt
- 1 2/3 cup(s) white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped nuts
- Preheat oven 350° F. Grease and flour a 1-pound loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and peanut butter until fluffy. Beat in eggs on slow speed until blended then add bananas and yogurt. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until just combined then pour into loaf pan. Bake 55 to 60 minutes until toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the loaf.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes and remove to cooling rack. Wrap tightly in wax paper and then in a layer of aluminum foil. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tkchristie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana PB Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads