- 3 tbsp. and Â¼ cup(s) Tropical Foodâs Banana SplitÂ® chopped
- 2 cup(s) pre-made cake crumbled
- 1 tablespoon(s) peach jam
- 2 tablespoon(s) heavy cream
- 3 1/3 ounce(s) white chocolate
- Prepare and bake your favorite cake.
- Shred cake and mix with 3 tbsp. Tropical Food’s Banana Split®, peach jam, and heavy cream.
- Form the cake mixture into 2-inch balls and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate and dip the cake balls in it, then roll in remaining Banana Split®. Place cake balls on a sheet pan covered with aluminum foil to harden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Passion Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts