On October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Banana Passion, was created by Andrea Defillo.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tbsp. and Â¼ cup(s) Tropical Foodâs Banana SplitÂ® chopped
- 2 cup(s) pre-made cake crumbled
- 1 tablespoon(s) peach jam
- 2 tablespoon(s) heavy cream
- 3 1/3 ounce(s) white chocolate
- Prepare and bake your favorite cake.
- Shred cake and mix with 3 tbsp. Tropical Food’s Banana Split®, peach jam, and heavy cream.
- Form the cake mixture into 2-inch balls and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate and dip the cake balls in it, then roll in remaining Banana Split®. Place cake balls on a sheet pan covered with aluminum foil to harden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Passion Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts