This is an excellent recipe. I make it for my family and they love it!!!
Banana Pancakes with Peanut Butter and Jelly Syrups
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat peanut butter spread
- Strawberry syrup
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter on a hot griddle; pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto griddle. Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked; turn and cook other side of pancakes. Repeat procedure with remaining butter and pancake batter.
- Whisk together maple syrup and peanut butter until smooth. Serve pancakes with peanut butter mixture and strawberry syrup.
- NOTE: For smaller pancakes, pour 1 tablespoon batter onto hot griddle. Proceed as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Pancakes with Peanut Butter and Jelly Syrups Recipe at a Glance