This is an excellent recipe. I make it for my family and they love it!!!
Banana Pancakes with Peanut Butter and Jelly Syrups
Yield: 12 (4-inch) pancakes
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat peanut butter spread
- Strawberry syrup
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter on a hot griddle; pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto griddle. Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked; turn and cook other side of pancakes. Repeat procedure with remaining butter and pancake batter.
- Whisk together maple syrup and peanut butter until smooth. Serve pancakes with peanut butter mixture and strawberry syrup.
- NOTE: For smaller pancakes, pour 1 tablespoon batter onto hot griddle. Proceed as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note