- 1 cup(s) Flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 stick(s) butter melted and cooled
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla ext.
- 2-3 bananas depending on taste
- Take all dry ingredients and whisk. Take all wet ingredients and whisk. Slowly add wet to dry and mix well. If mixture is too thick add milk to desired thickness. Mash in bananas and chill from up to an hour. Chilling will allow baking powder and buttermilk to activate. Oil hot pan, cook and serve!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Savorzealous and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note