Banana Pancake Snowmen
More From Hungry Jack Recipes
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup mashed banana (1 small)
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 small banana, peeled, halved crosswise and sliced (to make mouth shape)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- COMBINE pancake mix, water and mashed banana. Mix just until large lumps disappear.
- HEAT skillet over medium-high heat or griddle to 375ºF. Spray with no-stick cooking spray. Using about 1/4 cup of batter for each snowman, pour 2 pancakes, one slightly smaller than the other, onto the hot pan or griddle with sides touching to resemble a snowman. Cook 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. While cooking second side, place chocolate chips on surface to resemble eyes, nose, and buttons and a slice of banana for the mouth. Remove from griddle. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This