Banana Pancake Snowmen
A delicious banana pancake cooked in festive snowmen shapes and decorated with chocolate chips, banana slices and sprinkled with powdered sugar for snow!
More From Hungry Jack Recipes
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup mashed banana (1 small)
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 small banana, peeled, halved crosswise and sliced (to make mouth shape)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- COMBINE pancake mix, water and mashed banana. Mix just until large lumps disappear.
- HEAT skillet over medium-high heat or griddle to 375ºF. Spray with no-stick cooking spray. Using about 1/4 cup of batter for each snowman, pour 2 pancakes, one slightly smaller than the other, onto the hot pan or griddle with sides touching to resemble a snowman. Cook 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. While cooking second side, place chocolate chips on surface to resemble eyes, nose, and buttons and a slice of banana for the mouth. Remove from griddle. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note