Banana Oatmeal Cookie, chocolate chips & nuts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 3/4 dash(es) Shortening Room temp
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 eggs Room temp
- 1 cup(s) banana Mashed (2 medium)
- 1 3/4 cup(s) Quick Cooking Oats
- 1/2 cup(s) Nuts chopped optional
- 1/2 cup(s) Chocolate chips Optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda & powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Cream together the shortening and sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Add egg, banana, oatmeal and nuts. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients, mix well and drop by the teaspoon on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes or until edges turn lightly brown. Cool on wire rack. Store in a closed container. Freeze well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Grandmahh9 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note