Banana Oatmeal Cookie, chocolate chips & nuts
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 3/4 dash(es) Shortening Room temp
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 eggs Room temp
- 1 cup(s) banana Mashed (2 medium)
- 1 3/4 cup(s) Quick Cooking Oats
- 1/2 cup(s) Nuts chopped optional
- 1/2 cup(s) Chocolate chips Optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda & powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Cream together the shortening and sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Add egg, banana, oatmeal and nuts. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients, mix well and drop by the teaspoon on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes or until edges turn lightly brown. Cool on wire rack. Store in a closed container. Freeze well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Grandmahh9 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes