Banana Nut Muffins
this is a a variation of the banana bread recipe my mom has made since the beginning of time. i prefer it as muffins.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3 whole(s) ripe bananas sliced thick
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2 whole(s) large eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3/4 cup(s) All-Bran Buds cereal
- 1/2 cup(s) english walnuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add bananas, All-Bran Buds and 1 egg to blender and puree. Set aside.
- Combine salt, sugar, baking soda and flour together. Add vanilla, butter and remaining egg to flour mixture and blend on low-medium speed for two minutes.
- Add banana mixture to flour mixture and mix on medium speed for two more minutes.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Fill 16 muffin cups nearly full and bake at 350 approximately 25 minutes or until brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean! Cool slightly and enjoy warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by martindm20 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note