Very Nice.I made the cake but for some reason it didn't rise. It is really beautiful and yummie flavor of the Cake.,
Banana Ice Cream Cake
Cooking is my passion, and specially i love to cook cakes, As a professional I am a cake designer. Banana Ice cream cake is one of the best cake for this season,and almost many peoples love to eat ice cream.And this cake is deliver by Riya Cakes Pune.RiyaCakes deliver best quality and also very yummy Cake.RiyaCakes works with every customer to create a unique and a delicious cake made to exact requirements. For more cake recipe pls visit my site: http://riyacakes.com
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 to 3 slice(s) bananas,slice1/2 thick
- 20 piece(s) oreo crushed cookies.
- 1 pint(s) strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup(s) strawberry ice cream topping
- 1 pint(s) chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup(s) hot fudge sauce.
- 1 pint(s) vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup(s) pineapple ice cream topping
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Chopped walnuts
- Pineapple topping
- Combine the oreo cookies and the melted butter,mixed until all of the cookies are evenly moistened, make it as a bottom layer in preparing pan. Top with the banana slices. Put the pan in the freezer for at least 10 to 15 min.
- Top the banana layer with the strawberry ice cream, as an offset to spread an ice cream into smooth even layer, and after doing this again put the pan in freezer for at least 30 min. After that spread the strawberry topping ice cream topping into the entire ice cream layer, and put the pan in freezer for min 1 hour.
- Top the strawberry layer with the chocolate ice cream, as an offset to spread an ice cream into smooth even layer, and after doing this again put the pan in freezer for at least 30 min. After that spread the hot fudge sauce into the entire chocolate ice cream layer, and put the pan in freezer for min 1 hour.
- Top the hot fudge sauce layer with the vanilla ice cream, use an offset to spread an ice cream into smooth even layer, and after that cover it with plastic wrap, and put it into the freezer, and freeze it over night.
- 1 hour before serving release the cake from the pan,and put it into the rounded plate of the same size,and wrap the pan with the hot kitchen towel,and keep it for 30 Sec.Remove the bottom of the pan if cardboard is used, and put it into the serving plate and again freeze for at least 10 min.
- When the cake is in freeze making the whipped ice cream, mixed the heavy cream, sugar, vanilla extract in the bowl. Using the whisk attachment, whip on medium speed, until the cream is light and holds, and medium to firm peak from 2 to 3 min. At the time of serving spread the whipped cream around the outer edge of the cream. Top of the cake garnish with a cherry and fill the space in the middle with the pineapple topping and top with the Chopped walnuts. Now your yummy banana chocolate cake is ready to serve..
- For making this Banana Chocolate Cake you have to plan for at least 1 day before.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by riyacakes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note