Banana Granola Wrap
An easy breakfast full of protein and heartiness to keep you full and focused throughout your morning! Kids will love this too!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Whole grain, sprouted, or gluten free 8 inch wrap
- 1 banana
- 1/2 honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) Granola of your choice
- 1 tablespoon(s) all natural peanut butter (organic if you can)
- 1 tablespoon(s) plain greek yogurt
- Spread the peanut butter on the wrap and top with the yogurt.
- Lay the banana on top of the peanut butter and yogurt. Sprinkle the granola and honey on top.
- Roll up the wrap and enjoy!
- Make ahead!
- You can make this ahead of time, wrap in plastic wrap, put in the refrigerator and take with you in the morning!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NCarriere and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note