Banana Granola Wrap
- 1 Whole grain, sprouted, or gluten free 8 inch wrap
- 1 banana
- 1/2 honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) Granola of your choice
- 1 tablespoon(s) all natural peanut butter (organic if you can)
- 1 tablespoon(s) plain greek yogurt
- Spread the peanut butter on the wrap and top with the yogurt.
- Lay the banana on top of the peanut butter and yogurt. Sprinkle the granola and honey on top.
- Roll up the wrap and enjoy!
- Make ahead!
- You can make this ahead of time, wrap in plastic wrap, put in the refrigerator and take with you in the morning!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NCarriere and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note